Rogue SUP Summer Giveaway
Official Summer Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsored by: Rogue Stand Up Paddleboards, 1062 Calle Negocio, Ste H
San Clemente, CA 92673 ("Sponsor").
Sweepstakes Administrator: Rogue SUP (“Administrator”)
By participating, you (if a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, your parent/legal guardian) agree to these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- Sweepstakes Schedule. Sweepstakes starts 07/01/2012 @ 12:00 a.m. PT and ends 08/15/2012 @ 11.59 p.m. PT. The website's clock is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- How To Enter Sweepstakes. Rogue SUP Summer Giveaway Entry. Go to facebook.com/roguesup and “Like” the page. Complete entry fields.
- Sweepstakes Drawings. Administrator will select the Grand Prize winner in a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received for applicable drawing.
- Prize Claim. Potential winners must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within 7 days of prize notification. If potential winners fail to comply with this requirement, if he/she cannot be contacted for any reason or is determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winners will be disqualified, the prize forfeited and an alternate winner selected from among all eligible entries received for applicable drawing.
- Eligibility. Must be 18 years or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and agencies are not eligible to enter or win prize(s). Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited by law.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning.
a. Grand Prize. (1 PRIZE IN TOTAL). A Rogue Stand Up Paddleboard with deck and fins. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Additional Prize Restrictions. All taxes and shipping costs on Grand Prize are the winner's sole responsibility; and, the award of Grand Prize will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service as taxable income to the prize winner. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution or cash equivalent, except as otherwise indicated herein or by Sponsor in its sole discretion for prize of equal or greater value. If winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded by Sponsor in the name of winner's parent or legal guardian.
- Releases. By participating, you (if a minor in jurisdiction of residence, your parent/legal guardian) indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless Rogue SUP, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from and against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from/using any web site. Where lawful, by accepting prize(s), winner (if a minor in jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to use of winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, and other indicia of persona for advertising/trade/promotional purposes without further compensation or review.
- Additional Limitations of Liability.
- Sponsor and Administrator are NOT responsible for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and Administrator are also NOT ressponsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site.
- Should Sponsor and Administrator conclude that an individual has attempted to tamper with (or actually has tampered with) the Sweepstakes in any respect (including the acts set forth in Rule 3), Sponsor and Administrator may disqualify such individual. In such event, Sponsor and Administrator expressly reserve the right to pursue other legal remedies in addition to disqualification.
- The failure of Sponsor and/or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in any given circumstance shall not constitute a waiver of such provision by either party. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize winners.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, commotion, civil disobedience, terrorist act (or threat of terrorist act), war, martial law, governmental order, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole opinion deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and proceed with the Sweepstakes and select prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries received for the affected drawing(s) prior to the action taken or to otherwise select the prize winner(s) for the affected drawing(s) in a manner deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the web site.
- Third party trademarks are used herein solely for prize identification purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or authorization of any kind is intended or implied by such use.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you (if a minor in jurisdiction of residence, your parent/legal guardian) agree that: (a) any action regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts of Orange County, California and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, not as part of a class action; and (c) recovery in any such action is limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any) in participating in the Sweepstakes, with all other damages/remedies being expressly waived. In adjudicating any such action, the court shall apply the law of California without regard to principles of choice of law/conflict of law of California or any other jurisdiction.
- Winners' List: For the names (first name, last initial) of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Rogue Stand Up Paddleboards 944 Calle Amanecer, Suite G, San Clemente, CA 92673. Winners' list will be available after 10/1/2012.